In case you were wondering…
I started as a traditional animator, moving into computer games art and animation, then youth arts centre manager before becoming (for 16 years and counting now) a computer arts FE teacher.
Which is missing one aspect, something this website is primarily about:
I’m also a tablet, phone, VR and IWB artist. If it’s got a touch screen I’m more than happy to load an art app or two and start drawing.
Career highlights include:
- Artist in Residence for Microsoft during the creation and first year of launch of Paint 3D.
- Demonstration artist for Google, Adobe, Apple and more.
- IWB demonstrator for Sharp, Promethean, Steljes.
- Winner of the first Nomad international tablet art prize.
- Tablet art gallery exhibited in the UK, US and more.
- Tablet art speaker at BETT 2011, 2013, 2015, ISTE 2017 and 2018.
- Tablet artist at a range of cosplay events: EGX, MCM, LSCC and more. To date I have organised and led student hosted tablet art stands and happenings at over 75 shows since 2010.
It’s been a fabulous journey so far, now it’s time to take the next step up.
If you’re looking for a quick, capable, personable tablet artist to demonstrate the capabilities of any touch screen device look no further. Please contact me at: email@example.com with an explanation of what you have in mind and I’ll be more than happy to send any art sample images.